HOW TO BUY:
The online purchase process is extremely simple:
- First select the product you wish to purchase. If you do not find what you are looking for, use our SEARCHER or call us at +34 944 300 881.
- In case the product has different options (size, color, number …), select the options you need.
- When you have selected it, click on the Buy icon and the item will be added to your Shopping Cart.
- In this Basket, you can add the products you want. Here you can:
- Change the amount. Just write the new amount and click on “Update”.
- Add more products. Click on a category of the store and choose another item.
- Eliminate some of the products. Press on the “Delete” key that appears at the end of the product.
- Confirm the order. To do this press the “Finish” icon.
- At the moment you confirm the order, two options will appear:
REGISTERED USER: to process the order you just have to enter your username and password. If you are already registered, you will only have to select the shipping address and the desired payment method for this order.
USER NOT REGISTERED: we give you the option to register. In case you are not a registered user, you must complete a questionnaire with the necessary data for the processing of the order.
When you finish filling out the questionnaire, click on Continue or Next.
- Next, we will present you with a screen in which all the information you have given us appears. In addition, on this page you must select the desired form of payment.
After this selection, you must click on Continue or Next again. You will again see a screen with all your personal data so you can verify them.
- In the end, you will have two options:
- Confirm. Click on Confirm if all the data are correct and agree with everything that is indicated. The order will not be processed until you click on Confirm.
- To correct. It allows you to modify the data of the order that you consider appropriate.
Kynay Wear S.L. makes the sale of the products offered in this service. The sales operations will be understood to be carried out in the Errotatxu Industrial Estate, block 2, nº 10 48993 of Getxo – Vizcaya (Spain).
You can also buy by phone or email.
To place your order by phone or email, you must inform us of the product you want, the payment method that suits you, and indicate your full name, ID (if the order is from the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla), your address and the address to which you want us to send the order. The address must be as complete as possible, including the postal code and contact telephone number.
Orders can be made by phone: +34 944 300 881 and by email at email@example.com.
The shipments will be sent to the address you indicate within a period of +/- 6 working days if the requested item is available in stock. In case there is any supply problem, we will contact you to inform you accordingly. Some products can have a special delivery period, in which case it will be indicated in the general characteristics of the article and in any case it will be communicated to you.
Orders will not be served to PO Boxes.
The guarantee of our products is established, under the legally established terms, for a period of two years from the date of delivery.The guarantee is against any manufacturing defect. This warranty does not include deficiencies caused by negligence, bumping, use or improper handling, unsuitable tension, incorrect installation or wear and tear due to normal use.In those incidents that justify the use of the guarantee, will opt for repair, replacement of the item, rebate or refund, in the terms established by law.To make the guarantee effective, contact us at +34 944 300 881 or send us an e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The payment of the price of the goods purchased and the shipping costs can be made by:
- Credit card. To proceed with payment by card, the User must follow the instructions that appear on the screen, providing the following information: Card number. Date of Expiry. As an electronic payment system, Kynay Wear S.L. it is attached to the electronic commerce payment gateway of BBVA. All the data provided for this purpose is encrypted under the SSL (Secure Socket Layers) protocol to guarantee the maximum security of the same.
- Transfer. Payment by transfer will be made in the account number that appears at the time of choosing this payment method.
These expenses are applied per shipment for a maximum of 10 kg, regardless of the number of items.
You can include a product in the store that, due to its special characteristics, entails a particular shipping cost.
|– 10kgs||Delivery time|
|PORTUGAL||20 €||2-6 workable days|
|LATVIA||30 €||3-6 workable days|
* For shipments to countries that do not appear on the list, the shipping costs of each case will be reported.
The prices of the products that are for sale in our e-commerce stores include the Value Added Tax ( I.V.A.).
For sales destined to the Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla, the D.N.I or N.I.F will be required and will be invoiced without VAT. To do this, they should contact by telephone by calling +34 94 430 08 81 during business hours.
All the products we sell are from top quality manufacturers. They offer the highest quality and the best guarantee. Even so, if for any reason you do not agree with the purchase, you can choose to return the product. For this, it has a term of seven (7) business days from the moment of reception. To make said return, the product must be in perfect condition and in its original packaging. In the event that the return is made for reasons not attributable to Kynay Wear S.L., the Buyer shall bear the expenses generated by this return. In any case, the return of defective products and erroneous shipments will be accepted, being Kynay Wear S.L. who will be responsible for shipping costs provided that the customer communicates this circumstance at the time of receipt of the order. The returns of the orders should be sent to the address of Kynay Wear S.L., Errotatxu Industrial Estate, Block 2, nº 10, 48993 Getxo Vizcaya. Exercised by the buyer the right of resolution and once received the goods in our stores and checked their status, Kynay Wear S.L. will act in the manner indicated by the buyer: return of the amount, change of the merchandise … Products susceptible to immediate copying can only be exchanged for an identical one.
For any questions or comments, you can contact us in the following ways:
- General information about Kynay wear S.L. Call +34 944 300 881 or send an e-mail to the address: email@example.com
- Information about web articles, sizes, technical specifications, shipping, orders, consultation about expenses or any doubt, you can do it in the phone +34 944 300 881, sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or through the web, making a query about the article.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY.
All content displayed on the web site and especially, designs, texts, graphics, logos, icons, buttons, software, trade names, trademarks, industrial drawings or any other signs susceptible to industrial and commercial use are subject to property rights intellectual and industrial of Kynay Wear SL or third party owners who have duly authorized their inclusion in the Portal. In no case shall it be understood that any license or renunciation, transfer, total or partial assignment of said rights is granted or any right is granted, and in particular, of alteration, exploitation, reproduction, distribution or public communication on said contents without the with the express authorization of Kynay Wear SL or of the corresponding holders.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
- For the purposes of the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data, Kynay Wear S.L. informs the User of the existence of an automated file of personal data created with the data obtained in the Portal by and for Kynay wear SL, and under its responsibility, for the purposes of information and marketing of the products offered on the Portal, as well as the realization of promotional and advertising activities that may be of your interest, to expand and improve our products adapting our offers to your preferences or needs and to allow personalized navigation.
- The user expressly accepts the inclusion of the data collected while browsing the Portal, or provided by filling in any form, as well as those derived from the commercial relationship and / or delivery of the purchased products, in the automated file of personal data referred to in the first section. During the process of data collection, the User will be informed of the mandatory or non-collection of such data for the delivery of the Products, except for order fulfillment in which case Kynay Wear S.L. informs the User from this moment that it will not be considered as voluntary, so it will be necessary to include it in order to formalize the purchase order, provide the information regarding the identity, address and credit card number to make the payment, be these data necessary for the formalization and conclusion of the sale.
- The User may exercise, with respect to the data collected in the manner provided in the previous section, the rights recognized in Organic Law 15/1999, and in particular the rights of access, rectification or cancellation of data and opposition, if applicable. relevant, as well as the revocation of consent for the transfer of your data. The rights referred to in the previous paragraph may be exercised by the User, by means of a written and signed request addressed to the following address: Errotatxu Industrial Estate, block 2, nº 10 48993 Getxo Vizcaya; or by sending an email to the address: email@example.com.
4. By accepting these conditions, the User expressly consents to the transfer or communication of the data included in the file referred to in section 4.1, to the companies of the Kynay group, whether or not they are located in Spanish territory, and even in the Last case to companies that may be subject to a regime of non-protection that is not comparable to that provided by Spanish law, and in order that these companies can treat your personal data to send you offers and advertising messages.5. Kynay wear S.L. undertakes, in the use of the data included in the file, to respect their confidentiality and to use them in accordance with the purpose of the file, as well as to comply with their obligation to save them and to adopt all measures to avoid alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of the Regulation of Security Measures of automated files containing personal data, approved by Royal Decree 994/1999, of July 11.This website www.kynay.com (hereinafter the “Website”) is owned and managed by the company KYNAY WEAR S.L. (hereinafter “KYNAY WEAR”) whose complete data are the following: KYNAY WEAR S.L.CIF: B-95353900 Errotatxu Industrial Estate, block 2, nº10, 48993 Getxo Vizcaya.Tel .:+34 944 300 881E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE USER
The use of any of the services offered on the Website attributes, from its inception, the status of User and will be considered express, voluntary and unreserved acceptance of these General Conditions.For access to the services of the Web, in all that is not free or imposes a series of obligations, the User must be of legal age and have the legal capacity and representation necessary to contract.The use of the services offered on the Website implies that the User declares to comply with these requirements.The User who accesses the Website must comply with these General Conditions and the special instructions for use that are shown at all times. Likewise, it undertakes to act always in accordance with the law, good manners and the requirements of good faith, using due diligence to the nature of the service it enjoys. Thus, the User may not make any modification or alteration of the contents of the Website, except for the data that the User has entered, or harm in any way its integrity or operation.The personal data that users must provide to access the aforementioned services will be subject to the general legislation on data protection. They will be registered in the databases, property of KYNAY WEAR S.L., protected by the Organic Law 15/1999 of protection of personal data.KYNAY WEAR S.L. may delete or suspend access to the Website of the User who has breached any of the obligations expressed in these General Conditions. The User who intentionally or culpably fails to comply with any of the foregoing obligations shall be liable for all damages and losses that, as a consequence, cause KYNAY WEAR S.L. or to a third party.
KYNAY WEAR’S RESPONSIBILITY.
KYNAY WEAR reserves the right to make modifications to the Website, as well as to these General Conditions. On the other hand, and given the special nature of the medium chosen to communicate with Users, KYNAY WEAR can not assume responsibility:
- Due to the temporary impossibility of accessing the Website at any given time, or to specific information from those included in KYNAY WEAR or those Web sites to which the User accesses through hypertext links located on the Website.
- For the accuracy or timeliness of the contents, information and offers of products and services provided. On the Website there is simplified information, or written with the aim of making it easier for the average User to understand, so KYNAY WEAR is not responsible for the misinterpretations to which the information presented here may give rise, unless action is taken negligent on the part of KYNAY WEAR in the exercise of its functions, as described in these General Conditions. KYNAY WEAR will not respond in any case for the damages originated as a consequence of fortuitous or unforeseeable events, nor for those that are a consequence of the User’s negligent behavior.
Any litigation or controversy that arises between KYNAY WEAR SL and a User about the interpretation or application of these General Conditions or, in general, directly or indirectly related to the use of the services offered on the Website will be resolved by the Courts and Courts of Bilbao.As a prerequisite to the start of the litigation, KYNAY WEAR SL and the User undertake to negotiate in good faith to resolve the dispute or dispute for a period of one (1) month from the date on which one of the parties notifies in writing to the other is its potentially litigious claim.
For any communication that is accurate between KYNAY WEAR SL and the User, the User must go to the address indicated by KYNAY WEAR SL, through any of the different means of communication (certified mail or e-mail) that are indicated in the CONTACT section of the Web. The communications of KYNAY WEAR S.L to the User will be made through the data provided by it when registering on the Website or through the data provided in the first communication sent by the User. The data collected on this website is for information purposes only; www.kynay.com is not responsible for omissions, inaccuracies or errors that may occur at any time in the data and documents provided here, or the consequences that may arise from its use. The information offered by this means is made solely for information, reserving www.kynay.com the right to suspend its dissemination in whole or in part, and to modify the structure and content of this site without prior notice. The provision of the services offered in this portal is free of charge for the user and does not require prior subscription or registration. In spite of this, for the provision of any of these services, www.kynay.com requests personal data from the user, such as name and surname, address, e-mail, telephone number, etc., this is done with In order to attend in the best possible way the queries and claims, which are directed to this website, as well as present or future services, such as electronic bulletins, offers, etc.
Under no circumstances from www.kynay.com will be provided information to third parties that identifies its users without their authorization. We guarantee confidentiality in the processing of personal data, as well as the implementation of technical and organizational measures that guarantee the security of such data.Authorization is granted to www.kynay.com so that personal data can be used in the manner and with the limitations and rights granted by Law 15/1999 on the Automated Treatment of Personal Data, as an object of disseminating its advertising, remote sale.If you want another model, call us at (34) 94 430 0881 and we will gladly inform you.All of our prices include VAT. Conversions to currencies other than the Euro are merely indicative. We recommend resolution of 1024×768.